Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a Biblical scholar. All my posts and comments are opinions and thoughts formulated through my current understanding of the Bible. I strive to speak of things that can be validated through Biblical Scriptures, and when I'm merely speculating, I make sure to note it. My views can be flawed, and I thus welcome any constructive perspectives and criticisms!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

The 7 Churches of Revelation

Pastor Mark Driscoll is recently taking us through Jesus' 7 letters to the 7 churches of Revelation:

Since over the last couple of years, I've accumulated quite a good number of notes from studying the Book of Revelation, I thought this would be a nice opportunity to compile my resources in this blog post (at least, in terms of The 7 Churches of Revelation).
 
Driscoll's sermons provide a nice contrast to my previous blog posts on the subject (see links below). Driscoll focuses more on the life application of the passages, whereas my notes (from studies with Pastors Chuck Missler, Perry Stone, and Hal Lindsey) pertain more to the historical, cultural, and prophetical aspects of the letters--in a nutshell, more knowledge-based rather than personal application-based.

Introduction

Letter to...

Summary


This blog post will be continuously updated as I gain new insight or materials on the subject.

No comments: