Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a Biblical scholar. All my posts and comments are opinions and thoughts formulated through my current understanding of the Bible. I strive to speak of things that can be validated through Biblical Scriptures, and when I'm merely speculating, I make sure to note it. My views can be flawed, and I thus welcome any constructive perspectives and criticisms!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Welcome!

"Aletheia" is the Greek word for the absolute Truth and/or all Truth pertaining to God.

Speaking for myself, religion has never been the focus of my interest in Christianity. I have always had the intense desire to find the Truth--still do--whatever that may be. In science, in life, in anything and everything, there is always an absolute Truth to be found. And it is this passion that has led me to Christianity.

With this in mind, I thus chose to name the blog "Aletheia Seekers," dedicated to those who are in search of the Truth. It is not a religious whim. It is the stubborn determination to think logically and to critique analytically the evidence we have accumulated today in order to unearth the Truth.

And with that, let our search begin!

No comments: