Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a Biblical scholar. All my posts and comments are opinions and thoughts formulated through my current understanding of the Bible. I strive to speak of things that can be validated through Biblical Scriptures, and when I'm merely speculating, I make sure to note it. My views can be flawed, and I thus welcome any constructive perspectives and criticisms!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

091001: Perry Stone on Demonic Possesions

- places where idology runs amok are often where the most demonic possessions are found

- bondages open doors to spirits (e.g. Act 13)

to be healed by faith:
- Matthew 5 "The Faith of Centurion"
- Mark 5:1-20 "The Healing of a Demon-Possessed Man"
- Luke 9:42 "The Healing of a Boy With an Evil Spirit"
- Mark 16:18 "The Resurrection"
- Matthew 9:18 "A Dead Girl and a Sick Woman"
- Mark 9:29 "The Healing of a Boy With an Evil Spirit"

No comments: