Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a Biblical scholar. All my posts and comments are opinions and thoughts formulated through my current understanding of the Bible. I strive to speak of things that can be validated through Biblical Scriptures, and when I'm merely speculating, I make sure to note it. My views can be flawed, and I thus welcome any constructive perspectives and criticisms!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

090118: World View

sermon by Pastor Don Willeman

paradigm shift:
John 1:1 "In the Beginning was the Word"
John 1:14 "The Word became flesh"

Christ is the new paradigm:
- Christ is the lens through which we see all things and have them make sense
- Christ fulfills:
1. fullness of diety (completely God)
2. all of humanity (all of man)
3. to have the above 2 characters united in one person w/o misin gor diminishin either of those two natures

No comments: