Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a Biblical scholar. All my posts and comments are opinions and thoughts formulated through my current understanding of the Bible. I strive to speak of things that can be validated through Biblical Scriptures, and when I'm merely speculating, I make sure to note it. My views can be flawed, and I thus welcome any constructive perspectives and criticisms!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

090121: Romans 9

Romans 9:1-29 “God’s Sovereign Choice”
“It does not, therefore, depend on man’s desire or effort, but on God’s mercy.”

Romans 9:30-33 “Israel’s Unbelief”
“That the Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have obtained it, a righteousness that is by faith; but Israel, who pursued a law of righteousness, has not attained it. Why not? Because thy pursued it not by faith but as if it were by works.”

No comments: