Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a Biblical scholar. All my posts and comments are opinions and thoughts formulated through my current understanding of the Bible. I strive to speak of things that can be validated through Biblical Scriptures, and when I'm merely speculating, I make sure to note it. My views can be flawed, and I thus welcome any constructive perspectives and criticisms!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

090225: Romans 15 & 16

Romans 15
- “We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves. Each of us should please his neighbor for his good, to build him up.”
- Jesus: The insults of those who insult you have fallen on me.”
- “I will not venture to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me in leading the Gentiles to obey God by what I have said and done—by the power of signs and miracles, through the power of the Spirit.
- “I am on my way to Jerusalem in the service of the saints there.” à concept of future missionaries.

Romans 16
- “I want you to be wise about what is good, and innocent about what is evil.”

No comments: