Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a Biblical scholar. All my posts and comments are opinions and thoughts formulated through my current understanding of the Bible. I strive to speak of things that can be validated through Biblical Scriptures, and when I'm merely speculating, I make sure to note it. My views can be flawed, and I thus welcome any constructive perspectives and criticisms!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Tribulation Code Hidden in the Book of Esther


Notes from Pastor Perry Stone's Manna Fest


Esther 3
- Haman represents the Anti-Christ
- Mordecai represents the Jewish remnant mentioned in Revelation 12:17, 19:21




Parallels in the books of Esther and Revelation:


- Haman (Esther) vs. Anti-Christ in government (Revelation)


- 7 princes (Esther 1:14) vs. 7 heads on the dragon (Revelation 12:3)


- Haman had 10 sons (Esther 9:10) vs. 10 kings with the Antichrist (Revelation 17:12)


- 7th year of King’s reign (Esther 2:16) vs. 7 year tribulation (Revelation 11:2, 13:5)


- Haman wanted to kill all Jewish people (Esther 3:6) vs. plot to destroy the Jews (Revelation 12:17)


- Haman wanted to hang the Jews (Esther 5:14) vs. Beheading of the righteous (Revelation 20:4)

No comments: