Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a Biblical scholar. All my posts and comments are opinions and thoughts formulated through my current understanding of the Bible. I strive to speak of things that can be validated through Biblical Scriptures, and when I'm merely speculating, I make sure to note it. My views can be flawed, and I thus welcome any constructive perspectives and criticisms!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What does baptism mean?

This is a great sermon by Pastor Mark Driscoll of Mars Hill Church. It's worth a listen, especially if you don't understand why baptisms take place, or if you think people have to get baptized to get saved.


http://marshill.com/media/jesus-loves-his-church/jesus-gave-us-baptism


As a person whose knowledge of God is grounded solidly in the Bible (aka, the Word of God), I agree with the theology presented by Driscoll and applaud the way he practices this theology in life.

No comments: