Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a Biblical scholar. All my posts and comments are opinions and thoughts formulated through my current understanding of the Bible. I strive to speak of things that can be validated through Biblical Scriptures, and when I'm merely speculating, I make sure to note it. My views can be flawed, and I thus welcome any constructive perspectives and criticisms!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

081102: A Place for Truth

Sermon by Jason Achmoody

Ephesians 4:25-5:2
- "Do not give the devil an opportunity"

The church MUST be a place of Truth
- by admonishing each other
- by encouraging each other meaningfully (require good listening with graciousness)
- by singing to each other

To keep silence is to give Satan the opportunity

Message: we as Christians are called to God to speak the truth; there exists an ABSOLUTE TRUTH, revealed to us through God the Father and Jesus Christ

No comments: