Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a Biblical scholar. All my posts and comments are opinions and thoughts formulated through my current understanding of the Bible. I strive to speak of things that can be validated through Biblical Scriptures, and when I'm merely speculating, I make sure to note it. My views can be flawed, and I thus welcome any constructive perspectives and criticisms!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

081105: Romans 1 & 2

Romans 1
- “you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith”
- “The righteous will live by faith”
- “what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them”
- “men are without excuse”

Leviticus 18:19-23 “Unlawful Sexual Relations

Romans 2
- “God’s kindness leads you toward repentance”
- “God will give to each person according to what he has done”
- “God does not show favoritism”
- “It is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.”

No comments: